- To provide high quality, affordable services to our Customers
- To achieve fair outcomes for all parties.
- To reduce risk by providing a sound legal base.
- To help our customers achieve their goals.
- Building and Construction Law
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Finance and Securities Work
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mining and Resources
- Property and Leasing
- Securities work
- Trade Practices
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate Administration
Australian Law – News
BBC News - 4 days ago
Debate about what sparked a deadly cafe siege in Sydney has now turned to Australia's guns laws. Cross bench senator David Leyonhjelm has called for Australians to be allowed to carry concealed...
The West Australian - 4 hours ago
Joe Burns' coach has lauded him as gritty, not pretty, and backed the batsman to handle the extreme pressure of a shock Boxing Day Test cricket debut. Queensland coach Stuart Law says Burns is a...
Mondaq News Alerts (registration) - 8 hours ago
The influence of foreign, particularly Asian, investors on residential house prices continues to be a topic of public debate across Australia. Federal parliament's Report on foreign investment in...
The Guardian - 5 days ago
No gaps in the criminal law would have allowed him to escape punishment. No new statutes would be needed to send a man who did what he did to prison – almost certainly for the rest of his life....
News via Google. See more news matching 'Australia law'