- To provide high quality, affordable services to our Customers
- To achieve fair outcomes for all parties.
- To reduce risk by providing a sound legal base.
- To help our customers achieve their goals.
- Building and Construction Law
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Finance and Securities Work
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mining and Resources
- Property and Leasing
- Securities work
- Trade Practices
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate Administration
Lawton Gillon News
Australian Law – News
The Guardian - 2 days ago
The Greens senator Scott Ludlam said the legislation contained “the DNA of both of the major parties” and “entrenches a form of passive surveillance over 23 million Australians”. “The ALP...
The Guardian - 1 day ago
The Law Council of Australia has backed a national redress scheme for abuse survivors and says the commonwealth has the mechanisms to establish one. Duncan McConnel, the president of the society...
iT News - 2 days ago
The Australian parliament has voted to cement the Government's proposed two-year data retention scheme into law. It today passed the Senate with 43 votes for and 16 against. The bill needs now...
The Conversation AU - 2 days ago
The Crown has become a little less discriminatory with changes to the rules of succession – and descendants of George II who failed to get permission to wed need no longer fear their marriage is...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Australia law'